Tuesday, July 30, 2013

HAPPY-FREE-CONFUSED-LONELY- AT THE SAME TIME

Akhir-akhir ini lagi suka banget dengerin dua lagu ini... Entahlah.. Remind me of something, maybe? T_T *Eh
A Little Too Not Over You-David Archuleta...Maybe I regret everything I saidNo way to take it all back, yeahNow I'm on my own, how I let you goI'll never understand..
Tell me why you're so hard to forgetDon't remind me, I'm not over itTell me why I can't seem to face the truthI'm just a little too not over you..














Wanna download it here? :)
Wipe Your Eyes - Maroon 5..But if I let you go, where you gonna go?
We gotta make it change, time to turn the page
..
Something isn't right I don't wanna fight you

Hey you, come over and let me embrace you
I know that i'm causing you pain too but
Remember if you need to cry
I'm here to wipe your eyes..

Tonight before you fall asleep
I'll run my thumb across your cheek
Cry 'cause i'm here to wipe your eyes
I know I made you feel this way
You gotta breathe, we'll be okay
Cry 'cause i'm here to wipe your eyes..


















Here to download the song. :)
I'm happy. free. confused. lonely. at the same time..  -Taylor Swift

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ada yang mencoba melupakan seseorang bunda..
      hehe
      :D

      Delete
  2. Tangan di atas ..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aduh, saya kurang paham bahasa inggris nih :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. would have a download later, I think. The internet connection in my home looks in trouble.

    I guess i'm gonna love it
    coz I love "this love" , "Move like jagger" and "Payphone"

    hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. salah satu lagu favorit saya .. malah saya sudah punya album baru nya David hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lagunya bagus ^^

    Ohya. Mohon maaf lahir bathin :)
    Selamat lebaran bagi yang merayakan, selamat liburan bagi yang tidak :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. enakeun yah kalo kata bahasa sundanya mah :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Independence Day For My Indonesia...Merdeka !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gue suka banget lagu itu, favorit kalo lagi dengerin lagu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lagi kena sindrom Maroon 5 hehehe :D

    SaHaTaGo [Salam Hangat Tanpa Gosong] dari pemula asal Jogja, gak suka marah apalagi mencela, mudah-mudahan bisa senantiasa membuat orang lain bahagia dan semoga berkenan berkenalan dengan saya, haha :D

    ReplyDelete